Auto Parts Delivery Driver
AutoZone is now hiring part-time Auto Parts Delivery Drivers at locations in both Louisville, KY and Southern, IN.
As an Auto Parts Delivery Driver you will perform work in the operation of a vehicle to assure the safe delivery of parts to and from commercial customers. In addition, you will be required to perform duties inside our stores, while driving, and at our customers' place of business. You are also responsible for ensuring maximum productivity in a safe environment, increasing commercial sales, and ensuring compliance with company procedures in accordance to AutoZone's expectations.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Basic knowledge of automotive parts is required.
• Valid driver's license and ability to meet AutoZone's driving requirements.
• Must be at least 21 years old.
• Utilize ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives.
• Adhere to AutoZone dress code.
• Follow all company policies, procedures and management direction, including all fleet and safety policies.
• Ensure commercial products are delivered on time and in excellent condition.
• Drive delivery vehicle to transport parts to commercial customers, including the loading and unloading of parts.
• Maintain a safe driving and working environment, including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment).
• Pick up parts from nearby stores and outside vendors.
• Ensure appropriate delivery documentation is generated and issued for each delivery, then appropriately filed at the AutoZone store.
• Follow proper accident procedures.
• Properly maintain vehicle(s) and take the necessary steps to report vehicle maintenance issues.
• Ensure that assigned company vehicle is kept clean and presentable.
• Build long-term professional relationships with the customers.
• Handle cash transactions, charge transactions, and core/part returns per company policy and guidelines.
• Inspect, protect, and maintain company assets, merchandise, and vehicles.
• Assist DIY customers between deliveries.
• Utilize OBDII to read codes from customer's automobiles.
• Practice "GOTTChA" and assist with the installation of wipers blades, batteries, and light bulbs.
• Maintain product knowledge and current promotions through AutoZone systems and information sources.
• Maintain store appearance and merchandising standards as directed.
• Exceed customers' expectations by delivering "WOW!" customer service to all AZ Commercial accounts.
• Excellent communication and decision-making skills.
• Ability to lift, load, and deliver merchandise.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the business needs, including holidays, evenings, and weekend shifts.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.